DUAL INCOME FROM BEEF AND TIMBER
0 Mundubbera-Durong Road, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
Great block with both fattening and breeding country plus income from timber
– land area of 706ha (1744 acres) including 283ha (700 acres) white on vegetation map with PMAV locked in
– approx. 200ha of red volcanic scrub soil with a further 100ha planted to Buffel, Rhodes Grass & Green Panic
– 65ha of red soil planted to plantation trees currently on a 25 year lease earning approximately $8,000.00 per year.
– areas are timbered with Spotted Gum, Ironbark & Box with areas thinned for improved timber & grass growth
– can fatten 50-60 steers with the balance to 50 breeders
– split into 5 paddocks
– 6 dams
– solid set of timber yards with vet crush
– property is tick free
– all bitumen road to Mundubbera
– location provides convenient access to numerous meatworks & saleyards
Great little starter block or add-on block.