GREEN ROLLING HILLS
18649 Burnett Highway, BINJOUR QLD 4625
166 acres of the rich volcanic soils of Binjour are at your disposal to run cattle with an established tropical fruit tree orchard.
– mostly scrub country with buffel and green panic in abundance at the moment
– able to comfortably run 35 breeders on undulating range paddocks
– 3 dams plus a reliable stock bore to 3 troughs
– good fencing with a laneway system
– the family will have room to move in the huge open plan Queenslander which overlooks the fully fenced yard and beyond to views across the Binjour Range
– 3 carpeted bedrooms and 2 sleepouts plus office
– fully insulated and screened home with 2kW solar panels
– ceiling fans in most rooms with a wood heater
– lockable 17m X 7m storage shed plus a 5m x 6m workshop shed and under-house storage
– rainwater is not a problem with almost 18,000gallons capacity
– established vege garden and tropical fruit trees – banana, moringa, mangoes, fig, guava, papayas, avocado, pecan, peach, longan, jaboticaba, lychee, star fruit, custard apple, jack fruit, chestnut, cumquat and dragon fruit
– close to Binjour State School
A well maintained property and only 20 kms to Mundubbera and 27kms to Gayndah.