18649 Burnett Highway, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
166 acres of the rich volcanic soils of Binjour are at your disposal to run cattle with an established tropical fruit tree orchard.
– mostly scrub country with buffel and green panic in abundance at the moment
– able to comfortably run 35 breeders on undulating range paddocks
– 3 dams plus two reliable stock bores to 3 troughs. The new bore pumps between 1,500-2,000gph
– good fencing with a laneway system
– the family will have room to move in the huge open plan Queenslander which overlooks the fully fenced yard and beyond to views across the Binjour Range
– 3 carpeted bedrooms and 2 sleepouts plus office
– fully insulated and screened home with 2kW solar panels
– ceiling fans in most rooms with a wood heater
– lockable 17m X 7m storage shed plus a 5m x 6m workshop shed and under-house storage
– rainwater is not a problem with almost 18,000gallons capacity
– established vege garden and tropical fruit trees – banana, moringa, mangoes, fig, guava, papayas, avocado, pecan, peach, longan, jaboticaba, lychee, star fruit, custard apple, jack fruit, chestnut, cumquat and dragon fruit
– close to Binjour State School
A well maintained property and only 20 kms to Mundubbera and 27kms to Gayndah.