QUALITY GRAZING WITH HOME AND SECURE WATER
2298 Proston Boondooma Road, PROSTON QLD 4613
129.49ha of quality freehold grazing with the security of water supply from the Brigooda Water Supply Scheme.
– 23kms to Proston with all services available including school bus, mail run and mobile coverage
– Carrying capacity 80 breeders and progeny but also suitable for fattening
– Open grazing country with scrub soils. Previously farmed area has contour banks
– Improved with established green panic, Rhodes grass and Queensland Bluegrass
– Fenced into 8 paddocks with 3 barb wire and timber fencing throughout boundary and internal fencing including a laneway to the yards
– Water fed to two tanks then 4 troughs as well as three good dams. A solar pump carries water to the sheds and yards
– 3-bedroom timber home with loungeroom, open plan kitchen/dining area and office
– Split system air-conditioning in the living areas and bedrooms
– An abundance of rainwater tanks (60,000l capacity)
– Steel panel cattle yards with covered work area over a full vet crush and loading ramp
– Workshop and shed (30’X40′) with power plus adjoining steel frame shed (60′ X 40′) enclosed on three sides
– Disused piggery buildings with sow and weaner pens, automatic feed setup and water connected. Registered to house 500 weaners
– Silos with air dryer plus enclosed shed with silo.
Contact the agent to arrange an inspection.