256 Aberfeldie Road, MONTO QLD 4630
4,465 acres located 20kms from Monto and includes 2 freehold and 2 leasehold titles.
– Vendor will consider selling separately
– The home block has bluegum/apple tree flats rising to ironbark and spotted gum on the hills
– The remainder of the properties have timbered country consisting of blue gum, ironbark and spotted gum
– Good grass coverage including rhodes grass, green panic, creeping and native blue grass, Wyncassia and seca stylo
– Water improvements include 2 equipped bores with jet pumps as well as 2 windmills pumping to the house and troughs
– 5 dams and a semi-permanent creek
– Fenced into 11 paddocks with good fencing
– Timber cattle yards and vet crush
– 3 bedroom weatherboard home as well as storage sheds.