IRRIGATION AND SCRUB COUNTRY
385 Weir Road, MONTO QLD 4630
A combination of scrub country and irrigation makes this 316-acre property near Monto a proven winner for backgrounding cattle or farming.
– 226 acres of cultivation with 30 acres under irrigation
– 15 acres of lucerne and 15 acres of Rhodes grass is watered by a 400m side roll.
– Further 90 acres of contoured buffel, Rhodes grass and green panic with the Rhodes grass consistently yielding 160-180 round bales per cut.
– Dryland area has been planted to forage sorghum, lab lab, butterfly pea and oats
– 250ml water allocation from Three Moon Creek and a bore which pumps 20,000gph
– Other water infrastructure includes a lagoon and one dam for stock water
– New 6 inch PVC mains, steel portable yards with vet crush and scales, a workshop shed, machinery and hay shed
– Internal and external fencing is comprised of timber and steel posts. There are two sheep paddocks which has proven to be an added income for the current owners.
– 4-bedroom brick home is set amongst established gardens with lawn and fruit trees and is in immaculate condition
– Built-in cupboards in all bedrooms, open-plan living with two bathrooms and a carport.