0 Mundubbera Durong Road, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
Here is an opportunity to maximise the potential of this river frontage property. Invest in a water allocation from the Burnett River and profit from citrus, grapes or other small crops.
– This 367-acre property is situated just minutes from Mundubbera and offers varying soil types (mostly lighter soil with some red and heavier soils) for growing horticulture or continuing as a grazing property.
– Timber is predominately ironbark with native grasses including seca stylo and wynn cassia
– carrying capacity is currently 44 cows and progeny
– The property is on three titles with 3-phase power to one block
– watered by a stock bore, five dams plus two smaller silt dams with access to the Burnett River for stock
– the three-bedroom low-set home features a modern kitchen with an open-plan living and dining area which leads on to an eastern facing verandah
– all bedrooms are carpeted with the main having built-in cupboards and all having ceiling fans
– the lounge room has a cosy wood heater and a split system air-conditioner
– Save on electricity with a 3KW solar system
– Rainwater is not a problem with 2 X 5,000gallon tanks
– Established gardens within a fully fenced yard
– Other improvements include a 4 bay carport and tack room and also a large 4 bay shed which is large enough to store a caravan/horse float or small truck
– Horse lovers are well catered for with five horse stables and a small round yard. There are two sets of timber cattle yards plus calf cradles, race and loading ramps.
It is not often that properties with direct river frontage become available. The family will love what the river has to offer in the way of swimming, kayaking or fishing.