A STANDOUT PROPERTY WITH IRRIGATED CROPPING AND CATTLE PRODUCTION
4,264 acres of quality cropping and grazing on three titles is proudly presented to the market.
– Most suitable for lucerne, wheat, barley, forage sorghum as well as soybeans, mungbeans and forage crops. The property has previously grown peanuts and cotton.
– 300 acres under irrigation with 3 X 100acre separate pumping systems
– A total of 1,200 acres of available cultivation with 700 acres currently being used
– 60 acres planted to sorghum and 300 acres ready to plant to barley with 190 acres of mung beans ready to harvest
– New pasture planted plus Rhodes panic and legumes
– A 600mgl capacity lake self fills from a private weir on Windera Creek
– 18-panel solar pump with 2.5km of poly feeds to three troughs
– Two irrigation licenses from the weir and the creek when running
– Stock bore is equipped with a 300gph solar pump plus a 4,400gph bore which is pumped into an irrigation dam
– Included in the sale are 2 x side roll irrigators with 2 motor units – 6″ mains with 4″ and some 5″ risers
– Casella Hydro Jet 120 125mm hard hose irrigator with 500m of hose
– All mains can be joined together
– Watering for livestock includes 5 earth dams, a solar bore with 18 solar panels, 2 springs and numerous waterholes in creeks, some permanent. A windmill is equipped on the spring.
– Millable timber available
– Divided into 15 paddocks with 7kms of new fencing
– Timber cattle yards and vet crush and Tru-Test scales
– Carrying capacity is 400 cows and calves or 1500 backgrounders when utilising the 700 acres for cultivation
– A beautifully newly renovated Queenslander features 4-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms with a 6.2Kw solar system as well as a full-sized tennis court with practice board.
– There is a second residence with 3-bedrooms plus sleepout and a 4.2Kw solar system
– Other infrastructure includes two haysheds (one has the capacity to hold 900 round bales and the other 300 round bales), two machinery sheds and a workshop
– Onsite road base quarry
The well-planned development offers large scale irrigated cropping and grazing and the owner boasts a 10% ROI. Contact Danielle for an Information Memorandum.