BREEDER OR FATTENING – ALL THE WORK IS DONE
– 434 acres of good quality undulating forest county with narrow-leaf ironbark
– Securely watered by dams and spring-fed creeks
– The whole property has been selectively cleared and stick raked within the last six months
– Improved pasture includes Signal, Rhodes, Setaria, Stylo mix, Win Cassia and Digitaria
– Fenced into two paddocks with fencing in good condition
– New set of steel cattle yards and minutes from Mount Perry
This property has had a great season with plenty of rain and no cattle to ensure that there is plenty of improved pasture for your herd. Deliver the cattle and watch them grow.