Lot 161 Five Mile Road, MOUNT PERRY QLD 4671
This 252.78 acre block which is a few minutes drive from Mount Perry would be perfect for those wanting to get into the cattle market or those who just need more land for their existing operation.
– Recently carried 50 heifers and there is still plenty of feed
– Good set of new steel cattle yards
– One large paddock with two good dams which have never run dry and secure fences
– Tordoning, clearing, and stick raking has been recently done as well as tracks to enable better driving access around the property
– Earthwork has also been done recently to ensure good runoff into dams
– Native grasses and plenty of Wincassia
– Good millable Spotted Gum (The owner states the timber could have a value of up to $50,000)
– Ideal house sites with views across the mountains
The undulating forest country is loaded with feed and ready for the next herd of cattle.