257.041 hectares (635.15 acres) situated within walking distance to Mungungo and less than 20 minutes drive to Monto
This property would make the perfect property to gain entry into the grazing industry with features including:
-Country ideal for breeding and fattening
– Cleared , stick raked and improved alluvial good quality fertile soil running into timbered undulating country which is ideal breeder country with Narrow Leaf Iron Bark for fencing.
– 9 paddocks with laneway system to enable easy mustering
– Fencing in excellent condition with wooden posts and 4-barb
– Carrying capacity 60 breeders
– Grasses include seca stylo, rhodes grass, bluegrass, signal, lucerne, Wyn Cassia and green panic
– Watered by 2 dams and 2 excellent bores which pump approx. 4,000gph and 1,500gph
– A recently renovated 3-bedroom timber home with a veranda overlooking the property
– Newly renovated bathroom, freshly repainted and carpeted with French doors opening out onto the veranda
– Water to the house is supplied by rainwater tanks and bore water
– Powered 5-bay high standing 18mx9m machinery shed with 2-bays with a 32 MPA concreted floor
– Timber and steel cattle yards in good condition including ramp and crush.
This property would be ideal for a young family with Monto School close by and school bus pick up