24 Diana Street, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
This charming colonial-style home is tastefully designed and has a lovely aura. An entertainers delight with plenty of room for your children, grandchildren and friends.
– Located in a flood-free area of Mundubbera this home is partially surrounded by acres of vacant land which gives you the feeling that you are peacefully out of town with no one for miles
– The main bedroom includes a spacious walk-in wardrobe that follows through into a very modern ensuite that has been designed to suit the elderly.
– A back patio and courtyard branches off the main bedroom and family room
– Three bedrooms have built-in sliding door wardrobes, one side being mirrored
– The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
– Large separate powder room
– The four bedrooms are all air-conditioned, three rooms are carpeted and one is lino
– Open-plan solid timber kitchen with a walk-in pantry with plenty of shelf space
– Extra-wide hallways with skylights
– Laundry has benchtop space as well as cupboard space
– The bar area is perfect for entertaining
– Formal lounge room
– Fireplace to keep you toasty in winter and reverse cycle air conditioners and ducted airconditioning throughout the home to keep you cool in summer
– Double car garage with electric door for convenience
– Furniture that is inclusive is the washing machine, two single beds and one lounge setting
OUTSIDE FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Two 5000g water tanks with pressure pumps
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with watering system
– Rear patio that overlooks the backyard
– Garden shed
AGENTS COMMENTS: This is a lovely, good-quality home. I love the colonial feel. The home has been built to a high standard. If I were to buy this home I would paint the timber and brick features to modernise the home. With some minor revamping you would have the perfect home.
Contact Danielle for an inspection on 0427 654 912.