The work has been done for you on this 402-acre grazing property located only 8kms from Mundubbera in the well-known Mundowran area
– Mostly scrub with a PMAV in place
– The owner has invested in weed management which has increased the land productivity
– Watered by one bore which pumps at 1,200gph plus two good dams
– All good timber post and 4-barb fencing and divided into 5 paddocks
– Improved pasture includes buffel, Rhodes grass, green panic and bluegrass
– Currently running 100 heifers from 300-500kg with plenty of feed available.
Rarely does a property such as this come on the market. This would be a unique opportunity to secure prime grazing country for a retiree or someone who is wanting to enter the market.
Contact Danielle to arrange an inspection.