109 Leichhardt Street, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
This home is located in a prime position with Mundubbera P-10 School and Mundubbera Medical Centre within close proximity.
– Located on a fully fenced corner allotment with access on three sides
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
– Lounge and dining areas open out to the front veranda
– Modern style kitchen with black and white tile splashback and a wall-mounted oven, rangehood, dishwasher and pantry
– Gas cooktop with electric oven
– Main bedroom features an ensuite, built-in cupboards and ornate cornices which carry through to all the bedrooms
– The three remaining bedrooms all have built-in cupboards or convert one to an office or sewing room.
– Hallway has a built-in linen cupboard
– The main bathroom is tiled with a separate shower, bath, and toilet.
– Gas hot water
OUTSIDE FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Downstairs private patio/entertainment area with built-in laundry, shower and toilet
– One carport and lock-up garage at the side of the house
– 2 rainwater tanks (5,000gal and 7000gal) are interconnected
– 3kW solar panels
– Massive 3-bay shed with 10amp and 15amp power (measures 13.5m long x 9m wide)
– Selection of different trees including Uline tree, bottle trees, Papaya tree which fruits well, three mango trees, two blackberry trees and a Meyer lemon tree which is always in fruit.
– Wide gate entrance from the side of the house with a gated entrance from Bunce Street which is ideal access for children
– Some furniture could be included in the sale.