MIXED FARMING WITH IRRIGATION
239 Golf Links Road, MONTO QLD 4630
221 acres of alluvial quality self-mulching Blue Gum flats.
– 175 megalitre water allocation from two bores which have recently been serviced
– 75 acres is currently planted to lab lab and sorghum with the possibility of some of the crops being included
in the sale.
– Laser levelled cultivation
– 2 sub-artesian irrigation bores and in working order
– Bore No. 1 tested at 21,618 gph
– Bore No. 2 tested at 13,858gph
– Set up with 16 hydrants
– Three Moon Creek runs through the property
– 2 bedroom/1 bathroom home with air-conditioning and 2 rainwater tanks attached
– 7-bay machinery shed with one concreted bay and three-phase power connected.
This property on the edge of Monto would be the perfect opportunity for a grazier wanting to fatten cattle. A great addition to your existing grazing enterprise.