0 Tilleys Road, GAYNDAH QLD 4625
Increase your carrying capacity by investing in 1,035.087 hectares comprising predominately elevated forest country with a small portion of scrub which has been partly cleared and pastured.
– Many areas of cleared creek flats and slopes with good red and black soils
– Good road access and equal 45 minutes distance to Gayndah, Mundubbera and Eidsvold
– Millable timbers with plenty of narrow-leaf Ironbark, spotted gum, Rosewood and some Brigalow
– Lemon Tree is well watered with three dams, two good bores and a well which has never run dry and is equipped with a solar pump, 5000gallon tank and trough
– Semi-permanent Chaplain Creek winds through most paddocks with long deep waterholes in season.
– Another good bore equipped with solar panels, supplies a tank, tap and troughs to the yards and into three adjacent paddocks.
– A windmill runs a third bore, tank and troughs at the top of the laneway which divides the property for easy mustering
– Divided into 10-12 paddocks and a large holding paddock near the yards with mostly good fencing
– Easy to use shaded, good-sized timber and steel cattle yards with a loading ramp, crush and head bale, holding yards, tap, tank and trough, calf pen, race, and catching cradle
– Well grassed with Rhodes grass, buffel, wincassia and native grasses
– Carries 150 breeders and their progeny to weaning
– Shaded creek provides pleasant swimming holes in a good season
The advantage of this property is that it is very low maintenance and so easy to run. It is a convenient distance to towns and several sale yards with the added security of excellent water infrastructure and great neighbours.