13 Elliott Street, GAYNDAH QLD 4625
This huge high-set Queenslander set on 1,654m2 is being offered to someone who can restore her back to her former glory. Imagine the possibilities!
– 5 bedrooms with french doors opening out onto wide verandahs on three sides to catch every breeze
– Everything is in original condition and dates back over a century
– Beautiful unique pressed metal ceilings in hallway and most rooms
– Quality hardwood floors throughout
– Separate kitchen/dining and lounge areas
– Kitchen has original butlers pantry and wood stove
– Roof, stumps and guttering in good condition
– Downstairs laundry and bar area
– Internal staircase plus beautiful entry staircase at front of the home
– All quality timber furniture dates back to the 1900’s and is included in the sale.
It is rare to find a home with so much original character. Contact Danielle for more information and for a full list of furniture included.