47 Strathdee Street, MUNDUBBERA QLD 4626
This immaculately presented motel has been owned by the same family for 37 years but now it’s time for some fresh legs to continue the strong growth this business has enjoyed
– 21 ground-level rooms including self-contained family units with separate bedroom
– Fully licensed air-conditioned restaurant and bar with outdoor dining area which seats approx. 100 diners
– The business has grown dramatically because of the excellent reputation of the owners and the strong need for accommodation for reps and essential workers in the government and construction industry
– Mundubbera has secure irrigation water which means the horticulture sector is buoyant with citrus, blueberries, table grapes, mangoes and other small crops. There are also long-term contracts with government agencies in the area and the demand for accommodation is high all year round
– Large 5-bedroom residence above the motel for a manager or owner-operator
– Excellent trading figures available for genuine inquiries only
– Excellent ROI of 18%
– Undercover guest parking including off-street parking for large vehicles
– Guest laundry
– Potential to buy the freehold with scope to sell off a lease of the motel and restaurant – reap the rewards!
Inspections are by prior appointment.