GRAZING PROPERTY BANCROFT AREA
246 Hays Road, BANCROFT QLD 4630
This 476-acre grazing property with a home is situated 20 minutes from Monto and boasts open creek flats of blue gum and silverleaf ironbark rising to timbered ridges with seca planted.
– Improved pastures include buffel, Rhodes grass and seca stylo plus native grasses.
– 6 dams, a windmill and a bore with electric submersible which pumps at approximately 6,000Lph pumping to tanks and troughs.
– Divided into 5 paddocks with good fencing
– 3-bedroom home has polished floors and carpeted bedrooms, all the bedrooms having built-ins.
– 4.2kW solar system connected plus a wood heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
– 2 room quarters at the rear suitable for teenagers or it could be converted to guest accommodation or a craft room.
– Large machinery shed, 4-bay powered workshop and a large hay shed with power and grain silos
– Cattle yards include a vet crush, day yards and holding paddocks.
– Currently runs 45 breeders plus weaners.