8 Maud Street, GAYNDAH QLD 4625
This is one of my favourite residential properties in Gayndah. The home is situated on a large parcel of land with its own private access bitumen road.
The home is nestled into the side of a hill where you can enjoy complete privacy. The children can ride their bikes in safety.
– 3 bedroom home, 2 with built-in cupboards
– Evaporative cooling throughout
– Open kitchen and living area with a bar
– Massive 3-bar open carport which doubles as an entertaining area
– Large office and security screens throughout
– Lockable garage with shelving and electricity for the handyman
– Second toilet with hand basin close to entertainment area and shed
– Large laundry with ample storage
– Rainwater tank
– Fully fenced
– Back deck with landscaped gardens and terracing.
This home has excellent bones. I love the size and layout of the property. Although a little tired a facelift would turn this home into a forever home.