LOADS OF WATER & FEED
229 Coonambula Eidsvold Road, RIVERLEIGH QLD 4626
This property is your chance to secure a superior property in the Mundubbera Region
The whole of Hidden Valley can be irrigated
– Currently planted with 217ha to Leucaena and 36ha to Lucerne
– There is also 48ha of irrigation flats
– Is suitable for many other farming diversification’s also
Has load of extras with;
-Excellent set of steel cattle yards with 800 cattle capacity, undercover crush and race, weighing Tru-Test system and loading ramp.
– Good quality fencing with all internal fencing being barbed wire and electric
– There is also a lane-way system that has been set up to lead directly to the cattle yards
– Large machinery storage shed that measures 22 x 15 metres
– Dairy shed
– used for storage
Hidden Valley has abundance of water:
– 100 ML Burnett River water allocation
– 2 Dams
– 1 Turkey nest
– 5 Bores
The Two homestead are just a bonus, both in good condition.
Homestead 1 is newly renovated besser brick home, three bedrooms with built in wardrobes, open plan living, good kitchen and two split system air conditioners.
homestead 2 is a wooden home double story two-bedroom home with one air conditioner.
Don’t miss out of your chance to buy this property!