TIMBER INCOME OPTION – TALK TO THE AGENT
108 Childs Road, MONTO QLD 4630
This picturesque grazing property has been in the Francis family for almost 25 years. Here is your opportunity to secure quality grazing country whilst earning income from the sale of timber or potentially generate income from carbon farming.
– 812.356 hectares (2007.37 acres) of freehold land with PMAV locked in
– 42kms to Monto
– soft grazing country suitable for backgrounding, breeding or fattening females.
– approximately half the property has been cleared and planted to improved pasture including Bissett Creeping Bluegrass, Burnett Bluegrass, Kikuyu and Paspalum
– higher than average rainfall (850mm p/a) with a temperate climate (600 metres above sea level) which is excellent for grass production
– potential income can be maximised from large stands of native timber including blue gum, spotted gum, yellow stringybark and bloodwood gum
– 9 spring fed dams, 2 sets of timber yards and a combination of steel and timber fencing
– carrying capacity of 160 breeders which can be easily managed with 7 paddocks and laneway system to the yards
– 4 bedroom home plus office with open plan kitchen, dining and loungeroom set in established gardens and trees
– steel machinery shed with power plus stable and storage shed
– rural power, satellite internet and radio telephone with a school bus pickup 9km away
– open to vendor finance
This unique property is set up to take care of itself for anyone who has off-farm employment.