PRICE REDUCTION! THE MIGHTY BURNETT RIVER OFFERS IT ALL!
99 Sandersons Lane, BOYNEWOOD QLD 4626
Here is an opportunity to maximise the potential of this river frontage property. Invest in a water allocation from the Burnett River and profit from citrus, grapes or other small crops.
– This 168 acre property is situated just minutes from Mundubbera and offers varying soil types (mostly lighter soil with some red and heavier soils) for growing horticulture or continuing as a grazing property
– The property is split into two large paddocks and two small paddocks
– watered by three dams and two smaller silt dams with access to the Burnett River for stock
– the three bedroom home low-set home features a modern kitchen with an open-plan living and dining area which leads on to an eastern facing verandah
– all bedrooms are carpetted with the main having built-in cupboards and all having ceiling fans
– the loungeroom has a cosy wood heater and a split system air-conditioner
– Save on electricity with a 3KW solar system
– Rainwater is not a problem with 2 X 5,000gallon tanks
– Established gardens within a fully fenced yard
– Other improvements include a 4 bay carport and tack room and also a large 4 bay shed which is large enough to store a caravan/horse float or small truck
– Horse lovers are well catered for with five horse stables and a small round yard. The timber cattleyards offer a calf cradle, race and loading ramp.
It is not often that properties with direct river frontage become available. The family will love what the river has to offer in the way of swimming, kayaking or fishing.