IDYLLIC COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
7088 Maryborough Biggenden Road, BIGGENDEN QLD 4621
Enjoy the country lifestyle whilst still maintaining paid employment as this 68.39 hectare property is conveniently located only 13km from Biggenden and 67km from Maryborough with all bitumen frontage. A school bus runs past the gate accessing state and private schools.
– Low-set home features 4 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes) plus office with satellite internet
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen with air-conditioning
– Open country with both sandy loam and black soil and watered by 4 dams plus a bore (unequipped) and a spring-fed dam as well as a creek with permanent water holes.
– Improved pastures including Rhodes grass, creeping bluegrass and seca stylo
– Set of timber cattle yards with crush, head bail and loading ramp
– Fenced into three main paddocks with underground water mains for irrigation covering approximately 1 hectare
– All white on vegetation map
– Some millable timber
– Carrying capacity of 30 head
– Plenty of shed space with a 9m x6m 3 bay shed with electricity plus;
– 3 bay high clearance carport 9m x 10m
– 2 stock feed sheds
This Logan kit home is set amongst established gardens with beautiful views of Mt Walsh and surrounds.