” WELL STATION ” – TIGHTLY HELD HAWKWOOD AREA
174 Carters Road, HAWKWOOD QLD 4626
Hawkwood grazing country is considered to be the premier grazing country in the area.” Well Station” is a prime example.
– To be offered for sale by Expressions of Interest (closing date – Friday, February 4th, 2022 at 5.00pm)
– 7,830 acres (3,132.37 ha) freehold
– 54.50acres (21.80ha) leasehold
– 1,000 acres of red soil, softwood scrub
– 2,300 acres of broadleaf ironbark forest country predominantly black soil, recently tordonned to selectively clear regrowth areas
– 4,500 acres of timbered country with Cadarga Creek and Well Creek providing 8kms of creek frontage with ample amounts of green panic
– Improved pasture (Buffel, Rhodes Grass, Seca Stylo and Wynn Cassia) program has been undertaken
– 17 main paddocks, with laneway throughout for easy mustering. Numerous holding paddocks around yards
– Internal and boundary fencing is relatively new and in good condition (split post and steel post) with 3-4 barb
– Paddocks watered by 3 solar bores (2 replaced in 2020), creeks and dams
– Steel cattle yards, covered vet crush, and calf cradle with holding paddocks
– 5-bay shed, with cement floor workshop
– 2 cottages (2-bedroom) and workers donga
– 80kms to Mundubbera, only 17kms of gravel, rest bitumen access
– Centrally located to cattle sales, feedlots, and meatworks
– PMAV in place.
It is rare for Hawkwood grazing properties to become available. “Well Station” is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest with all inquries directed to Danielle Meyer 0427 654 912. Expressions of Interest close on Friday, 4th February, 2022 at 5.00pm (unless sold prior).