3,197m2 Land With House / Granny Flat / Teenager Retreat
20 Maud Street, GAYNDAH QLD 4625
This large solid home in Gayndah is ideal for those needing a granny flat or teenager retreat. As the house is on a hill, in a quiet street, overlooking Gayndah it was called the Queen of Gayndah. The highset home captures the cool breezes in summer and is situated in a flood-free zone.
– Open-plan living with high ceilings, fully screened and an insulated roof
– Stylish loungeroom – large area with air-conditioning
– Modern newly renovated kitchen, plenty of cupboard space
– Three large bedrooms, all with built-ins, two with air-conditioning
– Heritage style bathroom, claw foot bath, tiled floors, built-in cupboard
– Toilet and bathroom separate
– Hallway has large built-in cupboards
– Two generous-sized sunrooms
– Polished timber floors are in good condition throughout the entire house.
– Granny flat or a teenagers retreat which includes:
– Newly renovated modern bathroom which is disabled friendly
– Built-in cupboards
– Carpeted floor
– Space for two cars (lockable)
– Two rainwater tanks plumbed into the house for drinking water
– Paved area perfect for a BBQ
– Partially furnished
– Extra-large backyard
– Fast NBN internet (house is close to NBN base station)
This large home is fully insulated with 6.6kw solar system and is situated in a flood-free zone.
Currently rents at $290.00 per week.