BREEDING COUNTRY AND TIMBER INCOME
0 Greentree Lane, BEERON QLD 4626
Opportunity knocks as this property has great potential. Selectively clear and improve the property and you will increase the value and carrying capacity while earning income from grazing your cattle and harvesting the timber.
– Located on Greentree Lane which runs off Beeron Road, Mundubbera
– 362.092 hectares (894 acres) of freehold land
– Carrying capacity of 30 breeders with the potential to run more
– Soft red soil in areas
– Good fencing on two boundaries, the front boundary fence is okay and the 4th boundary fence needs replacing
– 1 Dam, which has never run dry
– 1 Shed, with room for a caravan – area enclosed by fencing
– Dominant timber species are Spotted Gum and Narrow Leaf Ironbark
– The property also has Stringybark, Bloodwood, and Lancewood
– The timber on the property is currently valued in the vicinity of $180,000.00 (Written confirmation available)
– There is an abundance of young power poles that would be ready to harvest in the next 5 to 10 years as well as house poles, grade one mill timber, grade two timber and salvage timber
– The property also has an abundance of narrow-leaf and ironbark fencing materials being posts, strainers and stays value.
– There is a gravel pit located on the property which the Council has paid royalties for over the years when needed.
If you are trying to get your foot in the door in this crazy market and don’t have the budget to start at the top this property is the ideal starter block. With some hard work, you could earn a good consistent income.