BLUE RIBBON HAWKWOOD GRAZING
4,616.586 hectares (11,407.584 acres) comprising one-third softwood scrub country, one-third improved forest country and one-third timber
– Good mixture of native and improved grasses such as Buffel, Rhodes grass, Creeping Bluegrass and Purple Pigeon. Introduced legumes include Desmanthus, Siratro and Seca Stylo
– Predominately Ironbark, Brigalow, Spotted Gum, Bottle Trees, Bluegum and Rosewood timbers
– Watered by 4 reliable stock bores that are all connected to tanks and troughs as well as 11 dams plus Hooper Creek
– Divided into 26 fully fenced paddocks – fencing in good to excellent condition
– Exceptional infrastructure including a 3-bedroom/1-bathroom homestead plus office and set amongst established gardens (undergoing major renovations but will be sold as-is)
– Fully self-contained and air-conditioned workers’ accommodation
– Numerous sheds
– Two sets of cattle yards joined by laneways and in very good condition each with a steel vet crush
– A pelleting program for regrowth control has been carried out in 2019, 2021 and 2022 (map available)
– The property can conservatively run 1500 head
– PMAV in place
Located in the highly sought-after area of Hawkwood, “Thooruna” is an excellent breeding and fattening property and is located close to selling centres and feedlots.
To be offered for sale by auction to be held at 11.00am on Friday, 9th September, 2022 at the Karl Langer West Room, Burke & Wills Hotel, 554 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (prior offers considered).