LIFESTYLE ACREAGE BY THE RIVER AND FLOOD FREE
0 Tanjour Street, IDERAWAY QLD 4625
This property is located less than a minutes’ walk from the river yet is still flood-free.
– Half an acre (2,025m2) of rich fertile soil and fenced on three sides
– Peaceful surroundings and a private location 10 minutes drive from Gayndah (the oldest town in Queensland)
– Two hours drive to the beach and three and a half hours drive to Brisbane
– Two minutes walk to the historic Upside Down Bridge
– Beautiful fertile soil to grow your own vegetable garden
– 2mgl Burnett Water Scheme domestic allocation available to ensure water security
– Flat land on a corner block that has access to electricity
– Mail service twice per week and weekly garbage collection.
This site would be perfect for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and live a clean life with peaceful surroundings. The ideal block to build your dream home.