“BILBURRIE” WATER IS GOLD ON THIS PROPERTY
“Bilburrie” is located a handy 19 kilometres from Mundubbera and is a perfect blend of grazing and farming.
• 1,052 acres on 3 freehold titles
• Forest country on top of the ridge leading to light clay to sandy loam on the river flats
• Improved pastures include Creeping Bluegrass, Buffel, Wincassia and Seca Stylo
• 2 registered sandstone bores – Bore 1 (Lot 47) pumping at 31,000gph and Bore 2 (Lot 48) pumping at 20,000gph
• 1 stock bore
• Can irrigate up to 326 acres on the river flats some of which is currently planted to lucerne
• Suitable for grain crops, lucerne hay production or intensive grazing
• Includes a 5-span Valley centre pivot all poly-lined with underground electricity
• 3-bedroom/2-bathroom besser brick home set amongst established gardens with 3 rainwater tanks totalling a massive 76,000 litres
• The home is built on a high point on the property overlooking the Burnett River
• Steel cattle yards with scales and vet crush (built in 2015)
• Divided into 7 paddocks with a laneway system to the yards
• 5 dams and 6 troughs
• 26m X 19m hay shed
• 17m X 9m shed near river with electricity and a concrete floor
• A second dwelling is currently rented
The property can comfortably carry 110 breeders without irrigation but would be ideal to set up as a backgrounding facility to add to an existing cattle venture.
Machinery in excellent condition is available for purchase if desired (full list available on request).