A CREEK ROAD – A+ OPPORTUNITY
114 A Creek Road, GROSVENOR QLD 4627
Have you ever dreamt of owning your own piece of paradise? Situated between Mundubbera and Eidsvold is a lovely little property on A Creek Road, Grosvenor.
This piece of paradise comes with Burnett River water allocation, ample sheds and a home. Ideal for those wanting to be their own boss making hay or growing other crops, this property would also make a perfect lifestyle property for the horse enthusiasts.
– 15.6 ha (38.5 acres) of Burnett River flats irrigation – all alluvial soils with 35 acres currently under newly planted lucerne
– 55ML Burnett River allocation – 30hp electric pump (reconditioned) with 20KW motor pumping 12,000 gph plus a 4ha license to pump from a Sandstone bore which pumps at 4000gph and is 109m deep (not developed)
– 6″ PVC mains, 5 hydrants and a Massey Ferguson Tractor + 4” Avoca water winch Irrigator are included with A Creek as well as a farm ute.
The 3-bedroom flood-free home has 2 new air-conditioners, a new hot water system, new septic pit and a new house pump. The roof is relatively new. With new stumps and a coat of paint, this home would be beautiful. The home also has a private back balcony to relax on after a hard day’s work and a 6KW solar system. The current owners also enjoy catching yabbies from the river and relaxing on the front patio.
– Enjoy the convenience of bitumen road access, mail service and school bus pick up and drop off to Mundubbera School.
– The sheds are amazing. The lockable Colorbond shed is 7.5 meters wide X 18.5 meters long with a concrete floor, lights, and electricity. The hay shed is open with a partial concrete floor. This shed boasts more space than you should ever need.
– The owner has enjoyed running this property as a lucerne farm and is selling due to health reasons. The owner is open to selling with or without machinery and has an established clientele.
– A Creek without machinery $730,000.00
– A Creek with machinery $850,000.00 (machinery list below)
This property would be perfect for those wanting to take advantage of the ideal soil and water to make an income from. There is huge potential for those looking for a lifestyle property. The flat land and ideal location would be perfect for those wanting to set up a lifestyle property for their family including horses. If the home was restumped and painted with a few special touches this property could be something else. It’s a credit to the owners as they have done so much work to A Creek since their purchase and the place looks great.
Machinery list is as follows.
John Deere 5083E 4×4 Tractor (3943hrs) plus brand new front end loader and bucket plus a brand new hay grab
John Deere 630 Mower Conditioner
John Deere 459 Round Baler
Class Liner 370 Rake
500kg Fertiliser Spreader/Seeder
800l spray unit
20 plate offset disc plough + 4.5m diamond harrows
1200l diesel fuel tank