OUTSTANDING GRAZING PROPERTY IN THE VENTNOR SCRUB DISTRICT
808 hectares (1,995.76 acres) of freehold consisting of premium Ventnor Scrub country with heavy volcanic red soil running to areas of undulating timbered forest country with natural grasses.
– Predominately green panic with Buffel, Urochloa, summer and forest grasses scattered throughout
– Native timber consists of Narrowleaf Ironbark and Spotted Gum with the potential to harvest timber
– 75% white on PMAV
– Comfortable 5-bedroom home with multiple living spaces including a wrap-around verandah with stunning views across the property
– 3-vehicle shed with work bench and storage
– 3-bay machinery shed
– Weatherboard shed with power and outside shower and toilet
– Hay shed suitable for machinery or hay storage
– Timber and steel cattle yards with vet crush, branding cradle, heavy portable panels and new steel pound erected in late 2021
– Divided into 6 main paddocks, most with holding paddocks and a laneway system to allow efficiency
– Fencing is mainly timber and 4-barb, all in good condition
– Watered by 9 dams plus natural springs which are permanent
– 3 troughs and 2 tanks distribute water to holding paddocks and house paddock
– 2 firefighter pumps set up on dams
– Tellebang Creek starts on the property
“Eipgam” is an ideal fattening property with the red volcanic soils and Ventnor Scrub being a feature. The property is ideally suited to running dry cattle and has a carrying capacity of up to 400 weaners to feeder weight.
The property is being offered for sale by expressions of interest closing Thursday, 21st March, 2024 at 5.00pm.