“THE NINE MILE” FARMING AND GRAZING
584 Cannindah Road, MONTO QLD 4630
455 acres comprises good open cultivation which leads to Splinter Creek alluvial flats.
– 50 acres of irrigation on creek flats, 230 acres of dryland cultivation and 175 acres of forest country
– 1 X 70mgl unmetered bore with 3-phase electric hollow shaft motor and turbine pump which pumps at approx. 14,000gph
– Underground mains and three hydrants on the creek flats
– Improvements include a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home plus 3 sheds overlooking the front cultivation
– Set of old yards
– The property is divided into 2 paddocks and is timbered by narrowleaf and silverleaf ironbark running down to box and bluegum flats.
– Watered by one large dam and several smaller dams
Here is a great opportunity to improve the backgrounding potential or venture into dryland cropping and irrigation.