A REGRETFUL SALE OF THIS GRAND OLD HOME INCLUDING PERIOD FURNITURE
13 Elliott Street, GAYNDAH QLD 4625
This high-set Queenslander set on 1,654m2 is back on the market after a tasteful renovation which is awaiting the final touches.
– 5 bedrooms all with french doors opening out onto wide verandahs on three sides to catch every breeze
– The home dates back over a century and features pressed metal ceilings in the hallway and most rooms
– New paintwork has transformed the home in most rooms
– The original linoleum has been removed and the wide floorboards have been sanded and polished
– This home has only just been purchased but is being sold as the owner must return to Tasmania for family reasons
– 13 fruit trees have been planted since the new ownership and a new fence installed
– Internal staircase plus beautiful entry staircase at the front of the home
– Downstairs laundry and bar area
– Antique furniture dates back to the 1900’s and is included in the sale.
Here is an excellent opportunity to complete the transformation of this grand old lady.